Instructions For Use
The Cat Sack™ provides a reliable and convenient, temporary restraint for fractious cats. Your pet will be comfortable and secure when you follow these easy steps:
1. Unzip the top zipper and place the Cat Sack™ wide-open on a stable surface. (If you have a Rear-Underside or Full-Underside style, be sure all bottom zippers are closed.)
2. Place the pet's body in the sack with their head over the two front-paw zippers.
3. Wrap the hook-and-loop collar around the neck for a snug and secure fit.
4. For fur-free closure, make sure the zipper flap is under the zipper when closing.
DO NOT LEAVE PET UNATTENDED WHILE IN USE.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Care center.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm (Central Time)
800-222-9263 • email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.